Saturday, August 9, 2008

What the heck???


Oh my gosh!!! I guess I'll join the blogging clubbers of bragging parents. I am blown away by everyones families. It is so awesome to see soooo... babies. I am so behind with sharing my journey, probaly to no ones surprise! What probaly is a surprise is that I have been married going on nine years in October. I have two children, a four year old boy named Jayce and an eight month old girl named Jayla. And give me a break, they are so freaking cute I just want to eat their faces off. Never in a million years did I think I would be a mom, and especially a good one. Who knew??? I met myself for the first time when I saw my son. Now that I have a girl, wow... I know all the women that have little girls can relate. They create such a spiritual draw from the inner you to be the best you can be.

No comments: