Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jay-bo

Introducing Jayce Austin Lee Thibodeau

Graced us with his presence August 4, 2004

He is 3 in this pic, I didn't want to play how much can I catch you up with in one blog.

Trust me he was cute then and still is......

His first word was ball and for good reason. He can hit the ball further than most grown men. This is Jayce with his couso Chloe

He likes anything extreme, we live at the Lake of the Ozarks so he thought he give it a go. His sad face is due to the no mommy gave him about riding by himself.

Here's daddy....... I would like to tell you I am Jaybo's favs. Unfortunately, I come in a close second to daddy. They are the best of friends and truely I would not want it any other way. Jayce is pretty much a carbon copy of Justin, it is actually amazing to watch the bond between the two of them.

Pees in a pod... Talk about weapons of mass destruction. Put these two together and they'll turn a room upside down in no time flat. Jayce and couso Gavin Bear (my lil sis's son)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot we are going through a major super hero phase. Trust me.... it's super fun!!!!! Unless he thinks I am making him angry and then he turns green. Not a super hero I know, tell him that.

You can't see it in this pic, they are sitting on a 50cc quad. Jayce is thinking to himself, I wonder if this thing has a weight limit? Momma is saying to herself, yes it does!!!!!


This is kind of scary... Who's driving???

This is my blu-jay pic, the eyes say it all.
Well that is Jayce aka Jaybo. A brief overview at least. Now I


No comments: